MAFRA will adopt creative economy into Korea’s agricultural and food industry.
1.Develop IT convergence business models including those for remote greenhouse control, quality management and traceability ...
- The World Organization for Animal Health (OIE) releases... 2013.05.20
- Korea Food Show 2013 Global leaders of the food industr... 2013.05.16
- The Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs pre... 2013.05.14
- ‘Urban-Rural Exchange Day’ designated by a National Ass... 2013.05.09
- Migratory Spot-billed ducks from China,have ‘No AI Viru... 2013.05.08
- Vibrant and lively rural areas in pictures 2013.05.07
The International Garden Exposition Suncheon Bay Korea 2013, which will be held between April and October of 2013, inherits these same traditions, while also dealing with future-oriented issues such as green-growth and environment-friendliness. Already boasting one of the five most well-preserved costal wetlands in the world, the city of Suncheon ...
2013.04.20~10.20 Suncheon, korea